Some great ideas from Seth Godin
Love these :
- Loud and angry doesn’t make you right. It just means that you are loud and angry.
- I’m hosting a public event in New York City on May 16th. Save the date, registration opens April 16. More details then.
- Sore muscles mysteriously respond to being soaked in a warm bath of water mixed with epsom salt.
- “Everything will be alright” is not the same as “everything will stay the same.”
- If you grow up in a town with sidewalks, a suburb without them seems somehow wrong. Design instinct is cultural, not genetic.
- I wish more people would read this post about spam and bcc email.
- An interesting milestone in US politics: more and more people don’t even like the Congress members they agree with.
- One of the cheapest ways to have fun and save money is to check the air pressure in your car tires. Okay, maybe not fun, but still.
- The pet supply store near my house now has a bakery section. It’s either the end of civilization or the beginning.